Ford Performance Single Plane "Victor Jr." Intake Manifold for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.
Do you need a high-quality, reliable intake manifold for your Mustang's 289 or 302 engine? If so, you're in luck! Ford Performance makes this sturdy high-rise short-runner single plane "Victor Jr." style intake manifold, and it's available today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- High-Rise, Short-Runner Single Plane "Victor Jr." Style Design
- Made from 356A Aluminum
- Meant to be Used with 8.206" Deck Height Block and Inline Valve Heads
- 5.35" at the Front of the Carburetor Pad and 5.42" at the Rear
- 3500-8000 RPM Range
- For Use with Any High-RPM Small Block Application
- Tapered Ports are Sized for Moderate Flow Heads
- Standard Holley Carb Pattern
- Non-Machined Injectory Bosses
- Slotted Holes for Addressing Decked Blocks
This Ford Performance M-9424-D302 Single Plane "Victor Jr." Intake Manifold is made from 356A aluminum. It's meant to be used with a 8.206" deck height block and inline valve heads. It's 5.35" at the front of the carburetor pad and 5.42" at the rear. You can use it for any high-RPM small block application, and it has a 3500-8000 RPM range. Its tapered ports are sized for moderate flow heads, and it also features a standard Holley carb pattern, non-machined injectory bosses and slotted holes for addressing decked blocks.
Please Note: This intake manifold is not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
Order a Ford Performance M-9424-D302 Single Plane "Victor Jr." Intake Manifold for your Mustang with a 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Carbureted Manifolds
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$209.99
CJ's Low Price:$94.99
CJ's Low Price:$50.99