Black Interior Kit with Vinyl Corbeau Baja RS Seats, a Front Rubber Floor Mat and Deluxe Vinyl Door Panels with Mylar Inserts for 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 and 1976 Broncos.
Finally get your 1968-1976 Ford Bronco interior fixed up with this custom CJ Pony Parts interior kit. You will receive top quality parts such as Corbeau seating, deluxe vinyl door panels, a front rubber floor mat, as well as many other interior parts.
Interior Kit Includes:
- Pair of Front Corbeau Baja RS Seats in Black Vinyl or Black Vinyl/Cloth
- Pair of Front Seat Brackets with Adapters
- Rear Corbeau Baja 40” Suspension Seat in Black Vinyl or Black Vinyl/Cloth
- Rear Corbeau Baja 40” Bench Seat Bracket
- Pair of Black Deluxe Vinyl Door Panels with Woodgrain Inserts, Mylar Inserts or all Vinyl
- Set of Door Panel Clips (2)
- Black Front Rubber Floor Mat
- Dashes Direct Black Vinyl Dash Pad
- Pair of Black Quarter Trim Panels
- Pair of Black Sun Visors
- Black Driver and Passenger Side Arm Rest Pads
- Pair of Door Watershields
One of the highlights of this kit is the pair of front Corbeau Baja RS Seats. This pair of seats comes in your choice of either black vinyl or black vinyl/cloth, and will look stellar in any 1968-1976 Bronco! The vinyl option wraps the entire seat in a stunning, black vinyl material. The vinyl/cloth option has a large center portion of cloth, with a vinyl strip surrounding the seat.
Front Corbeau Baja RS Seat Features and Benefits:
- Popular Suspension Seat Design
- Direct Bolt-In Installation with Brackets and Adapters
- Fingertip Controlled Reclining Mechanism
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Reinforced Nylon Inner Liner Laced with Military Grade Suspension Chords
- Integrated Side and Thigh Bolsters
- Provides the Capability for a 5-Point Harness Belt
- Designed for Off-Roading and Daily Driving
The Baja RS is a suspension seat which is specifically designed to absorb significant bumps and turns by allowing more spring and give when you bounce around, making it an absolute necessity for off-roading. What makes this seat stand out among the rest is that it incorporates a reclining mechanism into the standard suspension seat design. The seats also come with a powder coated steel frame that is much stronger than your standard seat. Each seat has support bolsters on the sides and thigh areas to help produce the ultimate level of luxury and help you remain in the optimal seating position. Additionally, each seat also comes with slots that will allow for a 5-point harness belt if you desire.
The correct driver and passenger side seat brackets are included in this kit, as well as a pair of front seat adapters necessary to complete the installation of these Corbeau front seats.
*The Baja RS front seats will fit comfortably up to a 42-inch waist.
Rear Corbeau Baja 40” Seat Features and Benefits:
- Rear Suspension Seat Design
- 40 Inches Wide
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Reinforced Nylon Inner Liner Laced with Military-Grade Suspension Cords
- Integrated Support Bolsters
- Lap Belt Capability
- Direct Bolt-In Installation with Bracket
This rear suspension seat comes in either black vinyl or black vinyl/cloth to match your choice for the front seats. Corbeau includes the capability to put in new lap belts with this seat to ensure proper safety, especially when you are taking your Bronco off-road. The correct mounting bracket necessary to complete the installation of this rear seat is included in this kit for your convenience.
Black Deluxe Vinyl Door Panel Features and Benefits:
- Direct OE Reproduction
- Made with Original Sierra Grain Vinyl
- Includes Dielectric 'Heat Seal' Stitched Pattern
- Perimeter Stapled Backs for Maximum Adhesion
- Comes with Woodgrain Trim
- .1 Inch Thickness Poly-Coated Backing
- Sold as a Pair
This pair of door panels is available with woodgrain inserts, mylar inserts or in all vinyl. The options with inserts have a black, original sierra grain vinyl lower portion. These deluxe door panels are factory style replacements of the door panels that would have come in Broncos with a Sport Package. These door panels are also very reliable as they feature a poly-coated "Autoboard" backing that is .100-inch in thickness. Their backing has its perimeter stapled for maximum adhesion to last plenty of years to come in your classic Bronco's interior.
Front Rubber Floor Mat Features and Benefits:
- Officially Licensed Ford Product
- Perfect Reproduction of Original
- Simple Drop-In Installation
- Heavy-Duty, Black Rubber Construction for Long Lasting Durability
- Allows for Easy Clean Up
- Official Ford Licensed Bronco Script Molded Into the Center
- Covers Entire Front Floor Pan Area
- Precut Holes for Dimmer Switch and Emergency Brake
- Includes Template for Various Transfer Case Hole Locations
Just like the original, this one-piece rubber mat is designed to cover the entire floor area in front of the seat risers up to the toe boards. It will protect the driver and passenger side front floor area, and even the transmission tunnel. This rubber floor mat is especially beneficial to those of you who take your Bronco off-road. Water, dirt and mud will be much easier to clean off of this mat than on carpet. Installation could not be easier, as it simply drops right into place.
The included Dashes Direct Black Vinyl Dash Pad is a factory style replacement of the original dash pad found in your Bronco. This durable item will install with ease in the factory location. A pair of factory style replacement quarter trim panels are also included in this CJ Pony Parts Interior Kit. As a high-quality reproduction of the originals, these panels are manufactured using original Sierra grain black vinyl and also feature the proper dielectrically heat sealed vertical patterns to match the originals. Factory style replacement black sun visors also come in this kit. Made with original sierra grain vinyl material, these sun visors come with the vinyl binding stitched just like the originals as well. This pair of sun visors is even designed to be a superior product over the factory ones.
*This pair of sun visors is for Broncos that have electric windshield wipers only.
Please Note: These sun visors do not come with mounting rods. Please see cross sell part #SVB16 for this item.
Also included are black driver and passenger side arm rests that are factory style replacements and install easily, in the factory location. Finishing off this kit is a pair of factory style replacement door watershields. The watershield installs between the door panel and outer body of the door. It will prevent moisture, dirt and dust from warping your door panels.
Please Note: Arm rest mounting screws are NOT included. Please see cross sell part #BRHW617 for the correct mounting hardware.
Please Note: Watershield adhesive will be required to properly install the watershields into your Bronco. Please see cross sell part #EW31050 for this item.
Order a Black Interior Kit with Corbeau Baja RS Seats and a Front Rubber Floor Mat for your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 or 1976 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$2,426.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$9.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$31.99
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$2,392.99