Product DescriptionPair of Interior Quarter Trim Panels with 6-1/2" Pioneer Speakers for 1969-1970 Fastbacks.
Replace your worn or broken quarter trim panels with this high quality pair from Scott Drake. Scott Drake's quarter trim panels are direct replacements for your factory 1969-1970 Mustang's interior. The quarter trim panels are installed on either side of the rear seat. Although the panels are direct replacements, they offer speaker pods to help modernize your car. A pair of Pioneer 6-1/2" speakers are included so you don't have to source speakers yourself
Scott Drake's quarter trim panels are molded from durable black ABS plastic with the correct texture that mimics the factory style panels. Easily paint the quarter trim panels to match the interior of your Mustang. Speaker pods are incorporated into the panels to accommodate 6-1/2" speakers. Additional speakers will really help boost the sound of your stereo and keep rear passengers entertained.
- Peak Power: 500 Watts Per Pair/250 Watts Each
- RMS Power: 200 Watts Per Pair/100 Watts Each
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Cone Material
- Cloth Edge-Rolled Midwoofer Surround Composition
- 1-3/16" Poly-Ether Imide Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 4 ohms Impedance
- Heat Resistant Voice Coil for Proper Ventilation
- 6oz. Strontium Magnet Structure
- Frequency Response: 31-29,000 Hz
- Top-Mount Depth: 1-5/8"
Includes a pair of quarter trim panels and a pair of speakers.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Quarter Trim Panels
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $164.98
CJ's Low Price: $159.99
Retail Price: $234.98
CJ's Low Price: $227.99
Retail Price: $429.95
Starting at: $329.99