JLT Black Textured Cold Air Intake Kit for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Raptor F150s with a 6.2L Engine.
Just like the Coyote engine, the 6.2L under the hood of your Raptor likes to breathe too. A small drop-in filter isn’t going to cut it if you’re looking for measureable power increases that you can feel across the entire powerband. That’s why JLT has developed this Black Textured Cold Air Intake Kit for your 2010-2014 Raptor F150 with a 6.2L Engine!
Features and Benefits:
- Black Textured Finish
- Increased Horsepower And Torque
- Intake Tube With Molded In Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Large 4.5” Inlet With 4” Opening for Throttle Body
- Heat Shield Helps Resist Hot Air From Engine
- 35 HP Increase When Paired With 93 Octane Tune
- 12-15 HP Increase If Raptor Is Already Tuned
- JLT Plastic Intake Tube
- Silicone Reducer
- 4.5” x 6” S&B Powerstack Air Filter
- Heat Shield
- HD Clamps With All Required Hardware
JLT has designed this intake to bolt right on to your Raptor with no permanent modifications. So if you’re looking for an upgrade to increase horsepower & torque in your 2010-2014 6.2L Raptor F150, look no further than this Cold Air Intake from JLT Performance.
Order a JLT Black Textured Cold Air Intake Kit for your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Raptor F150 with a 6.2L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have a 2013 SVT Ford Raptor 6.2L. Would this JLT Cold Air Intake Kit Black Textured 6.2L F-150 Raptor 2010-2014, fit perfect? and if it doesn't fit perfect can that be return?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,061.00
CJ's Low Price:$644.99
CJ's Low Price:$339.99
CJ's Low Price:$213.00