K&N 13-1/4" x 2.18" Round Air Filter for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 and 1971 V8 Mustangs with a 13-1/4" Round Air Cleaner.
Are you looking to improve the air flow & filtration system within your 1965-1971 V8 Mustang? Then don't hesitate on picking up this all-new 12-1/4" x 2.18" Round Air Filter from K&N. Not only will this filter improve your vintage Mustang's performance, but it's also reusable, making it the last air filter you'll ever need to buy!
Features & Benefits:
- Drop-In Design
- Created Using Cotton Gauze Material
- 13-1/4" Outside Diameter x 2.18" in Height
- Produces Superior Filtration System
- Upgraded Clean Air Flow
- Improved Horsepower & Acceleration Rate
- Reusable & Washable
- Works with OE Electronics
- Emissions Legal in all 50 States
This high-performance round air filter from K&N is custom fit to be a direct replacement the original in your classic Mustang. Complete with a drop-in design, this filter has an outside diameter of 13-1/4 inches and a height of 2.18 inches. K&N crafts this filter out of a high-quality cotton gauze material. These cotton gauze sheets are then layered in the middle of two aluminum wire mesh sheets that have come pre-oiled.
Once this filter is put in place, you'll immediately see an improvement in your Mustang's horsepower & acceleration rate. This will happen as a result of the superior filtration system that this air filter will help provide, produced a higher-quality of air flow to your classic Pony's engine.
K&N's air filter is also very environmentally friendly, as it is emissions legal in all 50 states. This filter can also be washed and reused so you don't have to worry about purchasing another. Just make sure it is cleaned at around 50,000 miles. Designed to also work with your original electronics, you won't find a more convenient air filter that will provide a high performance for your Mustang.
Air Filter Specifications:
- Height: 2.188 in.
- Inner Wire: No
- Inside Diameter: 11.25 in.
- Outside Diameter: 13.25 in.
- Top Style: Open
- Top Material/Finish: None
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flanges: None
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.16 oz.
- Weight: 2.1 lb.
- 1965 Mustang with a 289 HI-PO Engine
- 1967 Mustang with a 390 Engine
- 1968 Mustang with a 427 or 428 Engine
- 1969 Mustang with a 428 or 429 Engine
- 1970 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1970 Mustang with a 428 or 429 Engine
- 1971 Mustang with a 302 Engine without Ram Air
- 1971 Mustang with a 351 Engine
- 1971 Mustang with a 429 Engine without Ram Air
K&N Engineering is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters & air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter and has been perfecting their technology ever since. CJ Pony Parts proudly offers a great variety of parts from K&N for your Mustang that you can check out today!
Order this K&N 13-1/4" x 2.18" Round Air Filter for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 or 1971 Mustang with a 13-1/4" Round Air Cleaner from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$103.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$13.99