K&N 13-1/4" x 2-7/8" Round Air Filter for 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 V8 Mustangs.
Clean up the air filtration system and improve the performance of your 1968-1973 V8 Mustang by ordering this 13-1/4" x 2-7/8" Round Air Filter from K&N. Conveniently reusable as well, this air filter will be the last one you'll ever need to purchase for your classic Mustang!
Features & Benefits:
- Drop-In Design
- Created Using Cotton Gauze Material
- 13-1/4" Outside Diameter x 2.18" in Height
- Produces Superior Filtration System
- Upgraded Clean Air Flow
- Improved Horsepower & Acceleration Rate
- Reusable & Washable
- Works with OE Electronics
- Emissions Legal in all 50 States
This high-performance replacement air filter is crafted with a cotton gauze material that is layered in-between a pair aluminum wire mesh sheets that have come pre-oiled. The drop-in design of this filter will let it easily fit into your rounded air cleaner. Once installed, this filter will help provide a superior air filtration system within your classic Mustang that will provide more clean air flow to your engine. This will result in an improved horsepower performance & acceleration rate.
K&N's air filter is also very environmentally friendly, as it is emissions legal in all 50 states. This filter can also be washed and reused so you don't have to worry about purchasing another. Just make sure it is cleaned at around 50,000 miles. Designed to also work with your original electronics, you won't find a more convenient air filter that will provide a high performance for your Mustang.
Air Filter Specifications:
- Height: 2.875 in.
- Inner Wire: No
- Inside Diameter: 11.5 in.
- Outside Diameter: 13.25 in.
- Top Style: Open
- Top Material/Finish: None
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flanges: None
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.39 oz.
- Weight: 2 lb.
- 1968 Mustang with a 289 Engine
- 1968 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1969 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1969 Mustang with a 351 Engine
- 1969 Mustang with a 390 Engine
- 1970 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1970 Mustang with a 351 Engine without Ram Air
- 1971 Mustang with a 302 Engine with Ram Air
- 1971 Mustang with a 351 Engine
- 1971 Mustang with a 429 with Ram Air and a Rochester Carburetor
- 1972 Mustang with a 351 Engine with Ram Air
- 1973 Mustang with a 351 Engine
K&N Engineering is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters & air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter and has been perfecting their technology ever since. CJ Pony Parts proudly offers a great variety of parts from K&N for your Mustang that you can check out today!
Hurry up and order this K&N 13-1/4" x 2-7/8" Round Air Filter for your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 V8 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$53.96
CJ's Low Price:$58.04
CJ's Low Price:$103.99