K&N Replacement Round Air Filter for 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 and 1982 V8 Mustangs.
Add a little more boost to your powerful Pony while cleaning up your air filtration system by purchasing this Replacement Round Air Filter. Designed to easily fit into your 1977-1982 V8 Mustang, this air filter is reusable, making it the last one you'll ever need to purchase!
Features & Benefits:
- Custom Fit with Drop-In Design
- Manufactured from Cotton Gauze Material
- Provides High-Quality Air Flow with Superior Filtration
- Enhances Horsepower & Acceleration Rate
- Washable & Reusable
- Works with Original Electronics
- Emissions Legal in all 50 States
This air filter is a rounded custom fit replacement that has a drop-in design to easily fit into your V8 Mustang. The filter is created from a cotton gauze material that is placed between a pair of aluminum wire screens. This adds more long-term durability and allows the filter to easily fit into your existing factory air box. Environmentally friendly, this filter is also emissions legal in all 50 states and will use your original electronics.
Once it is mounted into place, it will filter out any potential damaging contamination to produce a high-quality air flow and a top-notch filtration system. It will also allow for more air to circulate into your engine while will boost your Mustang's overall horsepower & acceleration rate.
This high-performance replacement is also washable & reusable so you won't have to worry about picking up another air filter again. It is recommended to be cleaned after 50,000 miles for the best long-term performance.
Air Filter Specifications:
- Height: 1.75 in.
- Inner Wire: No
- Inside Diameter: 9.25 in.
- Outside Diameter: 11 in.
- Top Style: Open
- Top Material/Finish: None
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flanges: None
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.73 oz.
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- 1977 V8 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1978 V8 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1979 V8 Mustang with a 302 Engine
- 1980 V8 Mustang with a 255 Engine
- 1981 V8 Mustang with a 4.2L Engine
- 1982 V8 Mustang with a 4.2L Engine
K&N Engineering is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters & air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter and has been perfecting their technology ever since. CJ Pony Parts proudly offers a great variety of parts from K&N for your Mustang that you can check out today!
Hurry up and order this K&N Replacement Round Air Filter for your 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 or 1982 V8 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like