Lund Racing nGauge with a Tune for all 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 V6 Mustangs.
CJ Pony Parts is very proud to offer you the ability to own Lund Racing’s nGauge (P/N: LR-nGauge) with a custom tailored Lund Racing tune designed specifically for your 2011-2014 V6 Mustang!
The new nGauge from Lund Racing is a digital gauge that will connect directly to your V6 Mustang’s OBD2 port, allowing you the ability to view live data with extremely intuitive data-logging, read and clear codes, reprogram your ECU and do several other functions that have never been so easily packed into one device before. When you purchase an nGauge, you will receive a Lund Racing custom tune that is created precisely for your vehicle based upon your exact modifications. This makes Lund Racing’s tuning much more than just a typical "canned" tune. This allows them to continue to set the standard in late-model Ford tuning and will continue to do so for many years to come.
- Base Tune (Supports Full Bolt-on Vehicles with a Intake, Headers, Gears, etc…)
- Nitrous Tune (Base Tune with Support for a Installed Nitrous System)
- E85 Tune (Base Tune with Support for a Upgraded Fuel System and/or use of E85 Fuel)
- Cam Tune (Base Tune with Support for a Set of Upgraded Camshafts)
- Boost Tune (Any Combination of the Above Listed Tunes with Full Support for a Installed Supercharger or Turbocharger Kit)
ATTENTION: The Boost Tune includes a remote tuning session with Lund Racing and is only available for customers located in the USA or Canada. Because of this, we do not offer the Boost Tune for international customers. If you are an international customer and purchase a Boost Tune by mistake, your order will be cancelled and you may be responsible for a restocking fee and return shipping of the nGauge device.
Please Note: All tunes require 91 Octane or higher fuel. Also, if you choose the option of adding the "Cammed Idle" to your tune, you will be required to remove the catalytic converters from your vehicle.
*To successfully purchase an nGauge and receive the correct tune file for your vehicle, you must provide all the required info on the product page, have a valid email address and have access to a computer so that you can load your tune file onto the Lund Racing nGauge using the supplied USB card or through a mini USB cable (NOT included). CJ Pony Parts will NOT load tune files onto your Lund Racing nGauge before shipping. Your tune will be emailed to you directly from Lund Racing within 2-3 weeks of your order shipping from CJ Pony Parts. Expedited shipping options will NOT speed up the process of receiving your tune from Lund Racing.
Lund Racing nGauge Features:
- 2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
- Resistive Touch Screen
- 2 Analog Inputs
- 6 Programmable LEDs
- Chrome Bezel with Brushed Aluminum Overlay
- Thin Design to Save Space
- Auto Sleep/Wake with Ignition
- RS232 and CAN Expansion Port
- Support for Zeitronix Wideband
- Light Sensor with Auto Dimming
- 2 High Speed CAN Channels
- Firmware Update Thru USB or MicroSD
*Due to the dimensions and shape of the Lund Racing nGauge, it is NOT compatible with your typical gauge pods or pillar gauge mounts. We offer two different solutions for mounting the nGauge in your Mustang. See part numbers NGVENT and NGSUCTION.
Lund Racing nGauge Benefits:
- User Configurable Digital Gauges
- Display Up To 6 Gauges at a Time
- Pick From Hundreds of Available OBD2 Signals
- Record Log Files Directly to MicroSD Card
- Programmable Warning Lights
- Built in On-Board Diagnostics
- Daisy Chain up to 7 Gauges Together
- Read and Save Stock File
- Load Hundreds of Tunes from Your MicroSD Card
- Auto Save When Data-logging Stops or Power Loss
- No Updater Software Needed
- First Full File Flash Time is Only 4-5 Minutes
- Flash Updates in Under 1 Minute
Included with the Lund Racing nGauge:
- Touch Stylus
- Micro-SD Card
- Dual T-Slot for Pedestal Mounting
- OBD2 Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: LR-nGauge
Please Note: You must register your nGauge with Lund Racing once you receive it so that you can receive direct support and updates from Lund Racing. Please visit https://support.lundracing.com/hc/en-us/articles/206732117-Lund-Racing-Device-Registration immediately to enable these services. You will also be sent your main configuration file when you receive your tune from Lund Racing.
*The Lund Racing nGauge is locked to Lund Racing tuning only. Other calibrators will NOT be able to use this device to tune your vehicle.
Tech Tip: The PCM Code on your 2011-2014 V6 Mustang is located under the hood on the passenger side. Locate the white sticker that is on a silver bracket next to the fuse box. It is a 4 character code that usually consists of 3 letters and 1 number.
Lund Racing is the go to source for tuning when it comes to anything late-model Mustang. The tuning services that they provide are all determined by the goals that you have for your car. From Custom Mail Order Tuning, Remote Tuning Sessions and Tune Revisions. With the creation of the new nGauge, Lund Racing has the best available tools on the market to safely get the absolute most out of your Mustang.
Order the Lund Racing nGauge with a Tune for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 V6 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$449.99