March Performance Triple Groove V-Belt Performance Series Pulley Set for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustangs with a 1970+ 302 or 351 Engine.
Increase your 1965-1969 Mustang's horsepower by reducing accessory drag with this Triple Groove V-Belt Performance Series Pulley Set from March Performance. This set is specifically designed for Ford 289, 302 and 351W engines with a 4-bolt damper and a standard rotation water pump with a passenger side lower radiator hose. It's made to replace the factory v-belt or steel serpentine pulleys.
Features and Benefits of the March Performance Triple Groove V-Belt Performance Series Pulley Set (1695):
- Increase of 12-1/2 - 15 horsepower at rear wheels is typical
- Eliminates belt throwing
- Crafted from durable 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- CNC machined to run true
- Clear powder-coat finish
- Drives water pump, alternator and power steering
- Designed for normal street driving
By utilizing March Performance's Triple Groove Crank Pulley you can easily drive an accessory (such as air conditioning) in your classic Mustang. Using this set provides an average increase of 12-1/2 to 15 RWHP while eliminating belt throwing. March Performance makes these pulleys from premium billet aluminum then CNC machines them for precise fitment and function.
- Fits Ford small block engines (289, 302 and 351W) with a 4-bolt damper and a standard rotation water pump with a passenger side lower radiator hose
- Standard rotation water pump with passenger side lower radiator hose
- 4 bolt balancer
- Water pump flange to damper face measurement of 3"
- 3 Groove Crank Pulley (5-3/4")
- 2 Groove Water Pump Pulley (6")
- 1 Groove Alternator Pulley with Cover (2-11/16")
March Performance manufactures superior quality aftermarket pulleys and brackets for the Ford Mustang. Constructed from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, March Performance's products deliver reliability and an improved appearance without draining your car care fund.
Order March Performance's 1695 Triple Groove V-Belt Performance Series Pulley Set for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 or 1969 Mustang with a 1970+ 302 or 351 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$157.99
CJ's Low Price:$60.99
CJ's Low Price:$48.99