March Performance Serpentine Pulley and Bracket Kit for Mustangs with 289 and 302 Engines Equipped with Reverse Rotation Water Pump and Power Steering.This bracket kit comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation. All necessary hardware is included. Matching serpentine pulleys are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. These pulleys will not fracture like common cast pulleys.
- Includes brackets for alternator and power steering pump
- Includes pulleys for alternator, crank, water pump and power steering pump
- Includes fan and pulley nose cover for the alternator
- Includes nose cover for the water pump pulley
- Includes adjustable tension rod for the alternator
- Requires a 90 degree thermostat housing and electric fuel pump
- The crank pulley is 4-bolt
- Uses a 70.5" 6 rib belt
Note: This kit is recommended for customers that are putting in a late model/Fox Body 5.0 or FRPP crate motor into an early year Mustang. Early model motors use standard rotation water pumps, 1969-1/2 and earlier 289/302s use 3 bolt cranks, this kit will not work on those engines.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$490.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$749.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$648.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$449.99