March Performance Serpentine Pulley and Bracket Kit for Mustangs with 289 and 302 Engines with Reverse Rotation Water Pump and without Power Steering.This bracket kit comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation. All necessary hardware is included. Matching serpentine pulleys are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. These pulleys will not fracture like common cast pulleys.
- Includes a bracket for the alternator
- Includes pulleys for the alternator, crank and water pump
- Includes fan and pulley nose cover for the alternator
- Includes nose cover for the water pump pulley
- Includes idler bracket and idler pulley
- Requires a 90 degree thermostat housing and electric fuel pump
- Includes adjustable tension rod that connects the alternator to the idler pulley
- The crank pulley is 4-bolt
- Uses a 60" 6 rib belt
Note: This kit is recommended for customers that are putting in a late model/Fox Body 5.0 or FRPP crate motor into an early year Mustang. Early model motors use standard rotation water pumps, 1969-1/2 and earlier 289/302s use 3 bolt cranks, this kit will not work on those engines.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Engine Brackets & Pulleys
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$540.99
CJ's Low Price:$497.99
CJ's Low Price:$454.99