Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for all 1971 Mustangs.
New from the Rallye Series by Master Power, the new Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit with 11" Rotors and 4 Piston Billet Calipers is an all new front brake system that gives you the option to swap the factory issued drum brakes on your 1971 Mustang to a high performance set of disc brakes. This kit gives your Mustang a stylish, race-ready look that also offers a noticeable improvement in the performance of your Mustang's braking ability.
Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit Includes:
- Two 4-Piston Billet Aluminum Calipers with a Clear Anodized Finish
- Two (2) 11" Directionally Veined and Vented Rotors with Cross-Drilled and Slotted Pattern
- Four (4) Performance Street Brake Pads
- Two (2) Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounting Brackets with Black Hardcoat Finish
- Premium Bearings and Seals Included
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Banjo Bolts, Crush Washers and Adapters
- 8" Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster with Mounting Brackets
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with a 1" Bore
- Combination Valve kit with Mounting Bracket
- Pre-bent Hardlines from Master Cylinder to Combination Valve
- All necessary mounting hardware included
These new disc brakes use a remarkably strong set of 4-piston billet aluminum calipers and mounting brackets coupled with a new set of zinc washed, slotted and drilled rotors. The slotted and drilled rotors aid in the removal of excess heat by moving it away from the rotors through the drilled and slotted grooves. This helps to keep the rotors from becoming overheated. This front brake kit gives your 1971 Mustang notably improved braking ability and lasting performance over the life of the equipment. An additional benefit of this brake kit over other lesser suppliers is the fact that these rotors are still compatible with your 1971 Mustang's original 15" stock wheels.
*This Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit is intended for 1971 Mustangs ONLY.
Are you looking to upgrade the brakes on your Mustang? Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly, giving you many great options for brakes for your classic Mustang!
Purchase a new Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Power Kit With 11" Rotors And 4 Piston Billet Calipers for your 1971 Mustang with a manual transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$62.60