McLeod Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for 1965-1966 Mustangs with a T-5 or TKO Transmission Swap.The McLeod Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit is ideal for 1965-1966 Mustangs that have a aging mechanical linkage or need extra space due to a motor swap or other changes. A McLeod Direct Fit Hydraulic Kit is designed with the very best components for ease of install and great life.
This hydraulic kit will provide an easy pedal effort when shifting through the gears and makes cruising the town or fairgrounds a absolute dream. Another additional benefit when installing this McLeod hydraulic kit is the self-adjusting bearing feature, no more adjusting the clutch every 4-6 months. The hydraulic kit will allow the bearing to self-adjust when the disc wears throughout its life cycle.
- Slip-on hydraulic throwout bearing
- Master cylinder
- Internal bearing/slave cylinder
- Mounting brackets
- Remote reservoir
- Stainless steel braided lines (Input/bleeding)
- All necessary mounting hardware
- 1986-1995 T-5 transmission
- 1996-2001 T-45 transmission
- 2003-2004 Cobra T-56 transmission
- Aftermarket Tremec T-56 transmission
- Tremec 3550 transmission
- Tremec TKO, TKO500 and TKO600 transmission
*Requires more than 4" of space between the bellhousing and clutch pressure plate springs.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cable & Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$579.99
CJ's Low Price:$332.99