McLeod Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit with a Hydraulic Throw-Out Bearing for 1996-2004 Mustangs with a T-45, Tremec 3650 or T-56 Transmission.McLeod Racing has just released a new hydraulic master cylinder kit that easily converts the Mustang stock cable clutch linkage to a hydraulic linkage.
Named Best New Street Performance Product at SEMA 2010!
- Softer pedal effort = more manageable and smoother clutch operation
- Cleaner clutch disengagement
- Self adjusting (no more pedal adjustment!)
- Steel braided lines can be routed around exhaust
- Uses stock pedal, mounts through firewall in stock cable location
- Complete bolt-in kit (no modifications necessary!)
This kit will fit the T-45 transmission found in 1996-2001 Mustang GTs and 1996-1999 Cobras, the Tremec 3650 found 2001-2004 GTs, Bullitts, 2001 Cobras and 2003-2004 Mach 1s and the T-56 found in 2003-2004 Cobras.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Clutch Cables
Product ReviewsWrite a review