McLeod Slip-On Hydraulic Throw-Out Bearing for Mustangs with a T-5, T-45, Tremec T-56, TKO or 3550 Transmission Swap.The 1400 series slip-on bearing is intended to slip over your existing bearing retainer when your "A" dimension is greater than 3". These bearings are made of the finest hard anodized billet aluminum, along with quality elbow swivel fittings and high pressure stainless steel braided lines. These high quality components make the McLeod bolt-on hydraulic throw-out bearing extremely durable, and the best on the market today!
These assemblies may be used to eliminate the need to fabricate a complex clutch linkage when swapping transmissions.
- Internal bearing/slave cylinder assembly
- 11" Stainless steel braided lines (Input/bleeding)
- 1986-1995 T-5 transmission
- 1996-2001 T-45 transmission
- 2003-2004 Cobra T-56 transmission
- Aftermarket Tremec T-56 transmission
- Tremec 3550 transmission
- Tremec TKO, TKO500 and TKO600 transmission
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cable & Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
What size bore on clutch master cylinder have to be to make the slave cylinder operate? I am putting this on a bw t5 older transmission in 1999 ford ranger and I think the bore on my master cylinder is 0.635
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$641.99