Mishimoto Cooling Package for 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.
Are you looking for a way to keep your 1967-1969 Mustang's engine cooler? Something that'll work on a daily driver, weekend cruiser or drag racer? If so, you're in the right place! Mishimoto's Cooling Package comes with everything you need to install a high performance cooling system in your vintage Mustang for an excellent coolant system upgrade!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Fit Replacements for 1967-1969 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine
- Fan Shroud and Radiator are Made of Aluminum
- Increased Heat and Pressure Tolerance
- 3-Row Brazed Aluminum Radiator Core
- Radiator Fill Neck is Made of Billet Aluminum
- Radiator Comes with Internal Transmission Cooler for Optimal Fluid Temperatures
- Comes with a High-Flow 16" Electric Fan with More Than 1850 CFM of Airflow
- Fan Shroud is a Replacement for Your Failure-Prone Stock Mechanical Fan
- Thermostat Opens at a Lower Temperature (180°F) Than Standard Thermostats
- Thermostat Allows Coolant to Flow Through the Engine Sooner, Which Reduces Engine Temperatures
- Thermostat is Digitally Calibrated for Precise and Consistent Operation
This Mishimoto MMCPKG-MUS-67 Cooling Package comes with a radiator, radiator cap, magnetic drain plug, aluminum fan shroud, 16" slim electric fan, thermostat and all of the mounting hardware you'll need to install these parts. This is truly a one-stop shop for those looking for everything they need to upgrade and update their Pony's cooling system! These parts are all direct fit replacements for 1967-1969 Mustangs that have a 289 or 302 engine. The fan shroud and radiator are made of sturdy aluminum for increased heat and pressure tolerance. The 3-row radiator core is made of brazed aluminum, and the radiator fill neck is made of billet aluminum. The radiator even comes with an internal transmission cooler, which ensures optimal fluid temperatures! Not only that, this package also includes a high-flow 16" electric fan with more than 1850 CFM of airflow, and the included fan shroud is a direct fit replacement for your failure-prone factory mechanical fan. Plus, the included thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F) than your standard thermostat, which means it'll allow coolant to flow through your engine sooner. This translates to reduced engine temperatures, and that makes for a happier and better performing engine! The thermostat is also digitally calibrated to ensure precise and consistent operation.
This Package Includes:
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Aluminum Fan Shroud
- 16" Mishimoto Slim Electric Fan
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Thermostat
Please Note: Electric fans come already attached to the shroud.
This Cooling Package Fits:
- 1967-1969 Ford Mustang (289ci 4.7L V8, 302ci 4.9L V8)
- 1967-1969 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 (302ci 4.9L V8)
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (302ci 4.9L V8)
- 1967-1969 Mercury Cougar (289ci 4.7L V8, 302ci 5.0L V8)
Radiator/Fan Overall Size: 22.5" x 21" x 5.4"
Radiator Core Size: 16.06" x 19.6"
Radiator Rows: 3
Radiator Inlet: 1.5"
Radiator Outlet: 1.75"
Radiator Core Thickness: 2.45"
Radiator Tank Wall Thickness: .08"
Drain Plug Thread Size: 1/4"-18 NPT
Mishimoto Thermostat Activation Temperature: 180° F / 82° C
- (4) M6 x 1.00 Bolts
- (4) M6 x 1.00 Nuts
- (4) M6 Lock Washers
- (8) M6 Washers
Mishimoto is one of the global leaders in the industry and offers enthusiasts of all levels high-quality upgrades ranging from radiators, direct-fit oil cooler kits, hoses and so much more. Make sure to check out the wide variety of Mishimoto products now available at CJ Pony Parts to help take your Mustang to an entirely new performance level!
Order a Mishimoto MMCPKG-MUS-67 Cooling Package for your 1967, 1968 or 1969 Mustang with a 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Does this combo clear the water pump on a 1967 Mustang with a 289?
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $98.95
Special Price: $89.06
CJ's Low Price:$15.99