Mishimoto Black Oil Cooler Kit for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 EcoBoost Mustangs.
For the first time since the 1980s, the Mustang is offered in a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, the EcoBoost. Except this time around, it produces over 300 horsepower! Thanks to the turbocharged engine, the 2.3L EcoBoost can overheat its oil very quickly while driving aggressively. There is a factory oil cooler included with the 5.0L Coyote engine, but not with the 2.3L EcoBoost. Prevent your oil from overheating by adding this new Mishimoto Black Oil Cooler Kit for your 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Stealth Black Finish
- Reduces Oil Temperatures By Up To 40F Degrees
- Minimal Pressure Drop
- Durable Braided Stainless Steel Lines
- 19-Row Stacked-Plate Oil Cooler for Optimum Reduction in Oil Temperature
- Increases Oil Capacity by 0.75 Quarts
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware
With the included large 19-row oil cooler, you can sleep soundly knowing that your oil isn’t going to overheat no matter what road conditions or driving habits are thrown at your EcoBoost. Mounted in the front of the vehicle, this oil cooler includes braided stainless steel lines that transfer the oil from the cooler and feature -10AN fittings for a straightforward installation.
With temperature decreases of up to 40F degrees, the included oil sandwich plate proves that this oil cooler kit can withstand the most extreme driving conditions. This particular kit features a stealth black finish for an aggressive look.
- (3) Mounting Brackets and Spacer
- (1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Black)
- (1) 4' 3.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 degree and 120 degree -10AN Fittings
- (1) 4' 10.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 degree and 120 degree -10AN Fittings
- (1) Oil Sandwich Plate
- (1) 3/4 x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
- (2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
So what are you waiting for? Order a Mishimoto Black Oil Cooler Kit for your 2015-2017 EcoBoost Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$327.24
CJ's Low Price:$242.99
CJ's Low Price:$120.00
Ford provides an oil cooler kit on the V8 Mustangs but not on the four-cylinders, which in our opinion can really benefit from an oil cooler. The Mishimoto kit is the perfect way to fix this issue. Starts with a stacked 19-row cooler, which goes through a pair of braided stainless steel lines to their oil sandwich plate. The sandwich plate is going to mount between your filter and your engine and draw oil out to go into the oil cooler. The Mishimoto comes in a nice black finish which will look OEM when installed.
This Mishimoto oil cooler kit is a great way to increase the durability and the performance of your 2015 EcoBoost Mustang. Keep in mind when adding the oil filter assembly, you are going to add three quarts of oil to your capacity, so when you change your oil make sure you add the proper amount.