Set of Sixteen Mr. Gasket 3/8"-16x3/4" Locking Header Bolts for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs with a small or big block Ford Engine.
Are you looking for the perfect locking header bolt to ensure that your headers stay in place and you don't need to worry about it? If so, you have come to the right place. CJ Pony Parts offers a locking header bolt set from Mr. Gasket for a wide range of Mustang years and engine sizes. No longer will you have to continually check your header bolts to ensure tightness. This locking header bolt set will eliminate worry and give you peace of mind.
- Fit 1965-1995 Mustangs equipped with a small or big block Ford engine
- Set of sixteen (16) bolts
- Combination of hex and socket head bolt design makes for an easy installation
- Prevents header flange exhaust leaks
- Serrations grip header flange providing a locking action and consistent clamp-load on header flange
- Thread-lock patch provides positive thread seal and lock, resists engine heat cycling and vibration that loosens header bolts
- For drag race, oval track and high-performance street usage
- Made from durable and corrosion resistant high grade stainless steel, Grade 8 specification
- Includes installation tool to start header bolts in cylinder head
These locking header bolts from Mr. Gasket will take away the need for lock washers during installation of an exhaust manifold. This set of Mr. Gasket bolts features 24 sharp teeth in the face of the hex head, each being equally spaced. This new design will allow for these teeth to grab and lock on to the manifold surface, which will reduce the possibility of a fastener backing out because of vibration.
Every bolt is made with premium quality material in a bright polish finish. This material consists of 302/304 stainless steel which is made to withstand minimum tensile strengths of 150,000 pounds per square inch.
Mr. Gasket products are a great piece of performance equipment that will be a superb addition to any owner's Mustang. Now based in Cleveland, Ohio, Mr. Gasket is well-known for their superior design, development, manufacturing and distribution practices. These practices, coupled with their association with distributors like CJ Pony Parts, have kept Mr. Gasket ahead of the rest in the Mustang and performance engine marketplace. With everything an owner could be looking for, from gaskets, seals, and nut kits, to fan spacers, air cleaners, in-line fuel filters and much more, CJ Pony Parts is sure to have a piece of Mr. Gasket equipment that appeals to everyone and their Mustang's needs.
Order a Set of Sixteen 2231G Mr. Gasket 3/8"-16x3/4" Locking Header Bolts for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972,1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, or 1995 Mustang with a small or big block Ford Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Parts
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$64.99
CJ's Low Price:$14.99