MSD Billet Distributor for 351W Engines.An MSD distributor will provide the serious performance you want for your 351W engine. The distributor uses an easy-to-adjust mechanical advance assembly. This assembly is fine blanked from chromoly steel, TIG welded for strength then given a special QPQ coating.
Precision weights glide on nylon bushings for smooth advancement. A variety of advance curves can be tuned by using the various springs and stop bushings that are supplied. A friction reducing coated steel shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and long sintered bushing to spin the advance and reluctor. This provides stable timing signals and spark delivery at any RPM. MSD's race proven, maintenance-free magnetic pickup handles triggering.
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Includes Cap-A-Dapt and rotor (accepts MSD socket style caps)
MSD is one of the most well known companies when it comes to distributors. Their parts are made of high quality parts and precision engineered to bring you the best performance. MSD also provides all the information needed to install their parts.
*Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Distributors
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have a 1967 for bronco with a msd box 6200 series and I am going to Install a 351 winsor ingine I to know wish distrubuitor to use with the mds box
The MSD 8584 will work.
Date published: 2017-02-16
what if i want to use this on a 302, will it work?
No, it won't - this one's specific to 351Ws.
Date published: 2015-10-01
What kind of material is the Gear ? Steel or Iron ?
Date published: 2015-05-18
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$254.95