Ford Performance Oil Pump for Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
Making sure your Mustang has the right type of oil pump is a crucial part of keeping it on the road where it belongs. So when you're looking for a new, high-quality oil pump for your Mustang's 351W engine, take a look at this one from Ford Performance!
Features & Benefits:
- Requires Bolt-On Pickup (Not Included)
- Might Require Minor Modifications of Your Oil Pan
- Pressure-Tested and Hand-Turned to Deliver More Oil Than Stock Pumps
- High Volume; Standard Pressure
- Recommended for Use with Ford Performance's M-6675-DRS351 and M-6675-FT351 Oil Pans
- For Use with Ford Performance BOSS 351 Blocks
- Improves Oil Flow and Increases Engine Life
- Ideal for Race Cars and Daily Drivers
This Ford Performance M-6600-B3 Oil Pump is a great choice for race cars and daily drivers alike! It requires a bolt-on pickup (not included), and you might have to make some minor modifications to your oil pan to get it to fit. This oil pump is pressure-tested and hand-turned to deliver more oil than stock pumps, and it's meant to be used with Ford Performance BOSS 351 blocks. You'll love the improvement you'll see in your Pony's oil flow, and this pump could also help increase your engine's life span!
Please Note: This oil pump will not fit 289 and 302 engines. Because of its higher pumping capacity, it's not meant to be used with stock capacity oil pans and it will not fit stock rear sump oil pans.
By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order a Ford Performance M-6600-B3 Oil Pump for Mustangs with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $84.99