Painless Performance Extra Long Engine Conversion Harness for use on 1986-1995 5.0 Liter Mustang Engines.
For installation of the popular Ford 5.0 HO Mass Air Flow EFI engine into any project vehicle. Harness comes complete with factory connectors, terminals, color coded wire and plugs directly into the factory ECM. This extra long harness allows six feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuseblock and ECM mount. Perfect for those that plan to mount these components under or behind the passenger seat. Harness does not include any emissions or automatic transmission related connections.
This kit includes:
- All new fuel injection harness with OEM fitment connectors and harness breakouts
- Diagnostic connector and check engine light
- Crimp-on terminals, rubber grommet
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
- 1986-1988 Speed Density cars must add MAF (mass air flow) sensor
- 1994-1995 must modify TPS wiring and change distributor
Similar Mustang PartsMore Electrical & Wiring
Product ReviewsWrite a review
After reading the discription it noted that this harness only works for a manual transmission and not the AOD is that correct?
I just need the mass air kit
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$574.99
CJ's Low Price:$29.99
CJ's Low Price:$27.99
CJ's Low Price:$809.10