PerTronix Cast Flame Thrower Distributor with Ignitor and Black Female Cap for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351w engine.
Replace your old, worn out or missing distributor on your 1965-1973 352w Mustang with this new and improved Cast Flame Thrower Distributor with Ignitor and Black Female Cap from PerTronix. PerTronix distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price you can afford.
Swap that outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor that features PerTronix's well-known Ignitor electronics. All of this in a sleek cast housing that keeps with the style of being period correct.
The distributor performs superbly by delivering twice the voltage to the spark plugs. This allows the Ignitor electronic ignitions to increase horsepower, improve fuel economy, and extend the lifespan of your spark plugs. The Ignitor system has been designed for use with most point-type coils, but optimal performance can be achieved when this distributor is used in combination with PerTronix's Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil. The use of a solid-state electronic ignition system ensures that you will never need to change points ever again.
Flame-Thrower Distributor with Ignitor Features:
- 2:1 Improvement in Fall Time for Increased Coil Output
- Rotating Cobalt Magnets Trigger a Hall Effect Integrated Circuit
- No Points or Moving Parts to be Worn Out
- No Black Box to Clutter the Engine Compartment
- Very Stable Timing, No Need to Make Any Adjustments
- Will Trigger Most Multi-Spark CD ignitions
- Low Complication Wiring Makes for Easy Installation
- All New, Cast Housing Modeled After the Original Ford Distributors
- Tailored Advance Curve for Optimum Performance
- Adjustable Vacuum Canisters for Extra Tenability
- High Dielectric Strength Cap and Rotor with Brass Contacts for Improved Performance
- Distributor is Legal in all 50 states, (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-23)
If you have an older Mustang, you've probably replaced the points and condenser in the distributor a few times during tune-ups. However, what if there were modern parts for classic Mustangs that eliminate the need for much distributor maintenance? With the products from Pertronix, there is, allowing you have a much more reliable and maintenance free ignition. These products, along with the other high quality upgrade parts from PerTronix can help give your ignition system a complete make-over!
Purchase a new PerTronix Cast Flame Thrower Distributor with Ignitor and Black Female Cap for your 1965-1973 Mustang equipped with a 351w engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Hi folks , I have a 1956 F100 and I am putting in a 1986 ford truck 351w motor . Will the early 68 to74 point style distributor fit and work in my truck 351w .I want to convert to petronix system while using points & condenser as a back up . Dan .
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$288.99
CJ's Low Price:$267.99
CJ's Low Price:$12.99