Pertronix Ignitor Electornic Ignition for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974 Broncos Equipped with a V8 Engine and a Single Point Distributor.
For years, the Pertronix Ignitor has established a reputation for being dependable and performing at a high level in multiple applications, from tractors to race cars. This 1281 Pertronix system replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self-contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. What is also great about the Ignitor is that it is quick and easy to install and virtually undetectable under your distributor cap.
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time for increased coil output
- No points to burn or moving parts to wear out
- Epoxy molding makes the module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit
- Fits entirely inside the distributor
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- No black box to clutter the engine compartment
- Stable timing, no need for any adjustments
- Uncomplicated wiring makes for easy installation
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-2)
- For use on single point distributors
- Operating Voltage: 8-V to 16-V DC
- Temperature Range: -50 to 300F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- Polarity: 12V negative ground
Delivering twice the voltage to the spark plugs, Ignitor electronic ignitions will increase horsepower, improve fuel economy, and extend spark plug life. The Ignitor system is designed for use with most point-type coils. A solid-state electronic ignition system means you will never change points again.
Order a 1281 Pertronix Ignitor Electronic Ignition for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 or 1974 Bronco Equipped with a V8 Engine and a Single Point Distributor from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Bronco PartsMore Ignition System
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$107.99
CJ's Low Price:$136.99
CJ's Low Price:$38.95