Power Brake Conversion Kit with an Aluminum Master Cylinder for 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with an Automatic Transmission and Front and Rear Disc Brakes.
Upgrading or replacing the braking system in your classic 1967-1970 Mustang doesn't have to be as much of a chore when you buy this Power Brake Conversion Kit from CJ Pony Parts! It has everything you need to get the job done, and you won't have to worry about tracking down parts or other kit components.
This Kit Includes:
- 9" Single Diaphragm Booster O.E.M.
- 1" Bore Disc/Disc Master Cylinder Black Aluminum Oval Style
- New Original Bendix-Style Booster
- Firewall Bracket and Linkage
- Disc Brake Pedal and Pad
- Disc/Disc Aluminum Proportioning Valve: Two (2) 3/8-24" For Front Brakes and One (1) 9/16-18" For Rear Brakes
- Powder Coated Left Mount Bracket
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Powder Coated Black Firewall Brackets
This Power Brake Conversion Kit will help improve your Mustang's braking capabilities and responsiveness. This translates to a safer ride for you and anyone else who's in your Pony as you're driving down the road. If your brakes feel soft or spongy when you press the brake pedal, then this is a good indication that you need to take a closer look at your braking system. If you determine that you need to upgrade your brakes, this kit can help improve their stopping power!
Order a Power Brake Conversion Kit with an Aluminum Master Cylinder for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with an Automatic Transmission and Front and Rear Disc Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$799.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$628.99
Power Brake Conversion Kit With Aluminum Oval Master Cylinder Disc/Drum Automatic Transmission 1967-1970
Regular Price: $389.99
Special Price: $350.99