Product DescriptionCOMP Cams Magnum 292H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 2500 to 6500 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 292H camshaft delivers a racey idle. Best if used in a street/strip car with 3000+ stall, 10:1 compression and low gears.
- RPM Range: 2500 to 6500
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 292/Exhaust 292
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 244/Exhaust 244
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.560/Exhaust 0.560
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.323/Exhaust 0.323
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $193.58
Starting at: $144.99
Retail Price: $245.50
CJ's Low Price: $222.99
Retail Price: $365.95
CJ's Low Price: $254.99
Retail Price: $1396.95
CJ's Low Price: $935.99
Retail Price: $73.71
CJ's Low Price: $59.99