Vortech Black Finish 3300 Compressor Twin-Screw Supercharger Tuner Kit for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s.
Designed for use with the 5.4L 4V engine in the 2007-2009 Mustang GT500. This kit features the Lysholm 3300 twin-screw supercharger from Vortech with a 4.0” driven pulley and new 10-rib drive belt. Compatible with “tall” fuel injectors and aftermarket fuel rails.
Produces approximately 14-15 psig peak boost when paired with the following combination: OEM engine, including throttle body, crank pulley and rev-limit. Aftermarket 110mm I.D. MAF housing and matching open element filter (customer supplied). Supplied 4.0” driven pulley.
Included Components and Quality Features:
- Billet adapter plate allows for simple bolt-on to OEM lower manifold
- 1/2” thick CNC machined aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- O-ring seal for bypass
- Integrated bypass valve assembly
- OEM Ford twin-port actuator
- Bypass shaft
- Actuator arm
- 44.5mm bypass valve
- Cast aluminum supercharger air inlet manifold mates to OEM throttle body
- High-flow, minimal pressure drop design
- Integrated o-ring seal at throttle mating surface
- Includes all necessary fittings to adapt to OEM hoses
- Custom PCV adapter fitting and replacement stainless steel tube, mate with OEM port on valve cover
*Requires aftermarket cowl hood or 1.5" engine drop kit to meet clearance requirements.
*Tuner kits do NOT include fuel pump, injectors and ECU programmer.
*Customer ECU programming is required.
We Install Superchargers! Click Here to find out more.