Mustang Dynacorn Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side 1967-1968
Part Number: 3625GWT
Dynacorn Passenger Side Cowl Side Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out cowl side panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's cowl side panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. The cowl side panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders