Mustang Dynacorn Rear Window Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1965-1966
Part Number: 3647YZWT
Dynacorn Rear Window Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Fastback Mustangs.
Dynacorn's rear window panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The rear window panel is located between the rear window and the trunk lid.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders