Mustang Dynacorn Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer 1-Piece 1969-1970
Part Number: 3648JWT
Dynacorn 1-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
If your cowl panels are suffering from severe rust, upgrade to Dynacorn's 1-piece cowl panel assembly. Dynacorn's 1-piece cowl panel assembly comes with the upper and lower cowl panels already welded together! Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The upper cowl vent grille is NOT included with this assembly.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders