Product DescriptionPowermaster Single Wire 140 Amp V-Belt Pulley Alternator with a Smooth-Look Finish for all 1965-1973 Mustangs.
Powermaster's smooth look 140 Amp alternator is an internally regulated bolt-on upgrade for early Ford Mustangs. These alternators conserve your engine's horsepower by making sure your electrical and ignition systems have enough voltage to operate properly.
Part of the exciting new Signature Series line of alternators and starters, Smooth-Look alternators have had all sharp lines and edges blended and come with an exclusive nose cone that has a spherical shaped surface, detailed with the same features that match the case.
140 Amp Alternator Features:
- Internally regulated with 1-wire hook-up
- Includes 7' heavy duty 8 AWG charge wire
- Gold battery post for better electrical connections
- Smooth-Look finished housing
- V-belt pulley
- 80 AMPS @ 2400 RPM; Max. Alt. RPM: 18,000
- Proof of performance tag
- Available with a Natural, Black or Chrome finish
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Starting at: $199.99
CJ's Low Price: $18.99