Mustang Pertronix Distributor Male Cap Billet Ignitor III 390/427/428 1967-1970
Part Number: D7133710
Pertronix Billet Distributor with Male Cap and Ignitor III for 1967-1970 390/427/428 Mustangs.
Plug n Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price you can afford. Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor which features Pertronix's all new next generation Ignitor III electronics. All this in a CNC polished billet housing.
- Integrated Ignitor III technology with adaptive dwell control
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
- A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
- The Ignitor III compensates for the inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the enter RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings.
- Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
- High dielectric strength cap with male brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
- Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada
*Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.