Product DescriptionEibach Multi-Pro-R1 Coil Over Kit for all 2011-2014 V6 and GT Mustangs and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coil-overs, specially tuned spring/mono-tube damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car. The Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.
Multi-Pro-R1 Coil-Over Features:
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- OE Spring rate - 125lbs/in
- Multi-Pro-R1 Spring rate - 225lb/in
- Damper - Stainless Steel mono-tube with 46mm damping piston
- Ride Height Adjustment - Lowering 0" to 2.3"
- 7 points of damping adjustments
- OE Spring rate - 154lbs/in
- Multi-Pro-R1 Spring rate - 250lb/in
- Damper - Powder coated steel mono-tube with 46mm damping piston
- Ride Height Adjustment - Lowering 0" to 2.7"
- 10 points of damping adjustments
Adjustable panhard bar is highly recommended, but NOT included.
*Will not fit GT500 Mustangs.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $347.00
CJ's Low Price: $332.99
Starting at: $154.99
Retail Price: $559.00
CJ's Low Price: $415.99
Retail Price: $2945.00
CJ's Low Price: $2149.99