Product DescriptionFord Racing Cylinder Block 302.
The legend is reborn with these all new 302 blocks! Stronger than the original!
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 3.990" to 3.995" rough bore
- 8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 3.400"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on first and fifth main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length " head bolts M-6065-BOSS or head studs M-6014-BOSS recommended with M-6049-X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads. Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M-6026-S351 included
- M-6051-S331 or M-6051-CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
- The foundation for 8.2" deck projects
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $659.00
CJ's Low Price: $589.99
Retail Price: $95.95
CJ's Low Price: $92.99
Retail Price: $699.00
CJ's Low Price: $639.99