Mustang Ford Racing Cylinder Block Boss 351 Big Bore 9.5" Deck
Part Number: M-6010-BOSS351BB
Ford Racing Boss 351 Big Bore Cylinder Block with a 9.5" Deck for Ford Mustangs.
Ford Racing introduces the all new BOSS 351 9.5" deck block for big bore engine builds.
This is the same block as M6010BOSS35195 except it allows for a bigger bore by deleting the coolant crossover holes between cylinders.
Cylinder Block Features:
- Finished at 4.120" rough bore. Designed for minimum bore wall thickness .180" @ 4.125"
- 9.5" deck height, finished at 9.500" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.250", clearance depends on crankshaft/connecting rod mfgr.
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
- Great price and value
- The foundation for big bore 9.5" deck projects
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.