Product DescriptionCOMP Cams Dual Energy 275DEH Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Small Kit with a 2000 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 390, 427 or 428 Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1963-1976 Ford FE engines including 352, 360, 361, 390, 391, 406, 410, 427 and 428 cubic inches.
Although similar to High Energy camshafts, the Dual Energy camshafts may work better at high RPM when coupled with headers due to the added exhaust duration. Mostly stock components work well with this camshaft as it delivers a very flat torque curve for great streetability. Note that restrictive exhaust systems will not work well with any Dual Energy camshafts. Larger exhaust will not deliver a sharp early torque peak.
The Dual Energy 275DEH is a high performance street camshaft with superior high end power. It works with a stock torque converter and delivers a choppy idle.
- RPM Range: 2000 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 275/Exhaust 285
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 219/Exhaust 232
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.515/Exhaust 0.541
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.298/Exhaust 0.313
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $180.18
Starting at: $134.99
Retail Price: $571.95
CJ's Low Price: $398.99
Retail Price: $911.18
CJ's Low Price: $728.99