Product DescriptionDynacorn Trunk Floor Kit In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.
Save time and money with Dynacorn's convenient trunk floor kit in weld-thru primer!
Dynacorn's trunk floor kit includes trunk floors and a rear trunk brace that are constructed of high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. Dynacorn's newly improved trunk floor design features the backup light wiring hole and drain hole on the vertical panels.
The trunk floors mount to the driver and passenger side of the fuel tank. The fuel tank bolts to the inner portion of the trunk floor and the outer portion of the trunk floor meets up with the inside of the quarter panel. The rear trunk brace welds in at the rear of the trunk area to connect and brace Dynacorn's trunk floors.
- Dynacorn trunk floors in weld-thru primer (driver and passenger side)
- Dynacorn rear trunk brace in weld-thru primer
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
- Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- 1 Reviews
I ordered the trunk floor as a 3 pc. kit and frankly was amazed at the quality. The metal is a heavier gauge than OEM or other repro parts. Size and fit are perfect. The weld-thru primer is an added bonus, and you can in fact weld over it just fine. Better than the spray can type anyway. I've replaced a lot of sheetmetal on my 68 coupe, including the complete floor pan. I wish I would have gone with Dynacorn for main floor pan. and firewall extensions.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $422.99
CJ's Low Price: $209.99
Retail Price: $113.55
CJ's Low Price: $108.99