Product DescriptionUPR Pro Street Rear Upper Control Arm with Pro Series Upper Mount in Silver Powder Coat/Silver Zinc Finish for all 2011-2014 Mustangs.
Strengthen the weak point in your 2011-2014 Ford Mustangs rear suspension with this all new Upper Control Arm Mount and Pro Street Non Adjustable Upper Control Arm. Complete bolt in installation that replaces the flimsy factory upper mount and control arm. This new unit will eliminate any flex, which means more power to the ground. Also includes two separate mounting outs for more adjustability for better traction and handling. Control arm features energy suspension bushings and a unique large inner bushing sleeve.
Pro Street Upper Control Arm:
- Chrome Moly Tubing .083 wall thickness
- Bushing Tube made from 1/4" thick material
- Tig welded in billet steel fixtures
- 1" outside diameter inner bushing sleeve
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings and pinion snubber
- High gloss silver powder coated finish
Pro Series Upper Mount:
- Constructed from 1/4" thick steel
- Replaces the flimsy factory upper mount
- Incorporates pinion snubber
- Retains all factory hardware
- Silver zinc finish
*Made in the USA.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $278.99
Retail Price: $143.99
CJ's Low Price: $136.99
Starting at: $152.99