Product DescriptionQA1 Stocker Star Series Double Adjustable Rear Shock for 1999-2004 Cobra with IRS rear suspension.
Every QA1 double adjustable shock features 24 positions of compression adjustment and 24 positions of rebound adjustment, providing 576 possible combinations to maximize the performance of your vehicle. There are three features that are critical for an excellent double adjustable:
QA1?s adjustment range encompasses virtually every application. QA1 offers evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range. There are no ?jumps? when adjusting between any two clicks. QA1 has developed a truly independent double adjustable shock. When the compression knob is adjusted, rebound does not change and vice versa. Compression and rebound are controlled independently, allowing the ultimate in fine-tuning for any application. Most manufacturers of double adjustables make this same claim ? however, they cannot necessarily back it up with the product. We strongly encourage serious racers and performance enthusiasts to put their double adjustables to the test on a dyno. We are confident that you will find that there is no comparison between QA1 and the competition.
- Easy bolt-in installation.
- Deflective disc valving - Advanced shock technology increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-the-car valving adjustment. Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving - simply turn the knob.
- 5/8? Centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, forged aluminum body lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright anodized body unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three step sealing system aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock mounting hardware bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $184.99