Product DescriptionQA1 Stocker Star Series Single Adjustable Rear Shock for 1999-2004 Cobra with IRS rear suspension.
Unique to QA1, one knob changes both compression and rebound valving simultaneously, allowing total suspension control in one easy-to-reach location.
- Easy bolt-in installation.
- Deflective disc valving - Advanced shock technology increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-the-car valving adjustment. Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving - simply turn the knob.
- 5/8? Centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, forged aluminum body lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright anodized body unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three step sealing system aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock mounting hardware bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
- These shocks are revalveable and rebuildable.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $328.99