QA1 Rear Shock Single Adjustable for 1965-1973 Mustangs.QA1's Mustang shocks and struts allow you to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound with 18 valving options.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum (T Series) or Steel (H Series)
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the U.S.A.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
My 66 mustang the rear end of thr car sits about 1 inch lower than the front, instead of changing the leaf springs, can these shocks be adjusted to make up the difference.
Date published: 2017-02-17
You Might Also Like