Pair of Redline Lumtronix 5-3/4" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs for all 1969 Mustangs.
Are you unimpressed with the light output of the factory headlights in your 1969 Ford Mustang? If so, then change them with these HH-002LED Redline Lumtronix headlights! You are sure to be satisfied with the light output of these premium quality headlights.
- (2) 5-3/4 inch Redline Lumtronix White Diamond Headlights
- (2) Redline Lumtronix NovaStar GT H4 LED bulbs
- Do it yourself color temperature films to choose from: 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 and 10000
Features and Benefits of Headlights:
- Plugs directly into stock harness
- Housing fits all 5-3/4 inch bucket sockets
- No parabolics in the lens to block the light; just a clear lens
- Includes Redline Lumtronix NovaStar GT H4 LED headlight bulbs
- Therma-heat resistant composite housing
- Crystal clear glass lens
Features and Benefits of NovaStar GT H4 LED Bulbs:
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Plug and Play, easy to install
- Lumens: 3000 lm (Per bulb)
- 300% brighter than stock halogen bulbs
- Heat dissipating through radiator wicking technology
- Color Temperature: You choose from: 3000, 4300, 6500 (Default), 8000 and 10000 DIY colored film
- Light Pattern: 360 degrees beam angle from spherical optics
- Wattage: 40 Watt total (20 Watt per bulb) (half the wattage of the original sealed beam headlights)
- Technology: American Made CREE-XHP-50 (low beam) and Phillips LUXEON MZ (high beam)
- LEDs positioned on both sides to flood light into the whole headlight enclosure
- Connector: H4
- All-In-One design
- Surrounding clear lens to evenly distribute light
- Low beam and high beam distance: 850 feet
- Reflective cup design to reduce reflective glare from oncoming drivers
- No fan to worry about
- No noise interference with radio
- No ballast or external driver to mount
- No relay harness required
- Integrated circuitry quality: Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl
- Will fit between bucket and core support/splash guard
- Input Voltage: 12v - 24v
- Flicker-free, dustproof, waterproof, vibration proof
*Can be used to replace the low beams, the high beams or buy 2 pairs and replace both sets of headlights.
Tech Tip: The most asked question is, "How do I connect my 2 prong harness to the 3 prong light?" If using our upgrade harness, HVU2, you connect the harness to all 4 lights, connect the ground wires, connect the power wire to the battery power and connect the 3 prong male to one of the car’s original 3 prong female harness. Now all 4 lights will work on low and high beam.
If you’re looking for the best available headlights on the market, then look no further! The Redline Lumtronix HH-002LED headlights will not disappoint. This is due in part to the therma-heat resistant composite housing and crystal clear glass lens. The headlights plug directly into your stock harness for a simple and easy installation. The housings also fit all 5-3/4 inch bucket sockets.
The included NovaStar H4 LED bulbs are known for optimum brightness. Some may think that HID lights are superior, but this person probably has not seen LED H4 bulbs in action! The Redline Lumtronix NovaStar H4 LED bulbs are in fact just as bright as HID lights. Also, these LED H4 bulbs have an all-in-one design and do not need a ballast or fan and don't receive noise interference from the radio. These bulbs plug right into your stock harness without an additional relay harness. This is the most advanced H4 LED conversion bulb available on the market.
These headlight bulbs include a new American made CREE-XHP-50 low beam, and a Phillips LUXEON MZ high beam. This new, American made, low beam by CREE is brighter and more compact than other available options. Phillips is known as the leader in automotive lighting. Industry best circuitry from Texas Instrument, TDK, International Rectifier and Beryl tells you this is a high quality LED bulb.
Order a Pair of Redline Lumtronix 5-3/4" Headlights with H4 LED Bulbs for your 1969 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$249.95
CJ's Low Price:$139.95
CJ's Low Price:$60.95
CJ's Low Price:$14.99