Product DescriptionRetro Sound Model One AM/FM Radio for 1967-1973 Mustangs.
Model One radio for your 1967-1973 Mustang with Am/Fm Tuner, remote control and USB digital file playback was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in dash look of the vehicle while offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources. This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with "InfiniMount" shaft/bracket system (patent pending), Rear mounted USB input for MP3/WMA digital file playback from popular flash devices,--( no ipod needed!) You can use ANY Flash Drive/Thumb drive with your digital files on it. There's even front and rear auxiliary inputs so you can listen to any device you want to! An infra red Remote control is included, and you can purchase an optional 94" remote mount infrared "eye" which allows for "hide away" placement of the Model One, giving you the option of a completely stock appearance.
* Available with your choice of Black or Chrome Faceplate
* Am/Fm Tuner w/ 30 Presets
* Built-in amplifier 50wX4 (100w x 4 max power)
* Plays Mp3, WMA, files via rear mounted USB port (.5 meter cable)
* InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility!
* Adjustable-angle, easy to read LCD display
* Compatible with optional vehicle specific faceplate and metal knobs to match your classic car
* IR Remote control
* Electronic Clock Function
* 4 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
* Loudness Control
* Inputs: Rear mounted standard USB port and Front and Rear Auxiliary inputs
* Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
* Separate Power Antenna & Amp turn on lead(s)
Other features and specs:
* U-bracket included for remote mounting
* Optional 94" IR cable for a hidden install
* Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- 3 Reviews
As a follow-up to my original post, Retro Sound honored the Manufacturers Warranty and sent me a new Model One. I installed it the past weekend and it is working fine. Thank you Retro Sound!
Installed a Retrosound Model One in my 69' Sportroof Aug 2011. Internal amplifier failed Jan 2013. Product returned to Retrosound under 2-year warranty for repair. Awaiting return for reinstallation. Estimate the Model One operated no more that 75 hours as my car is not a daily driver. Hopefully there will be no further issues once the unit is returned and reinstalled.
This is a great radio it was easy to install and it looks and sounds great. If you replacing your radio I would recommend you consider this one.
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $170.00
See Price in Cart
CJ's Low Price: $231.95