Retro Sound Model Two AM/FM Radio with a Chrome Face, Chrome Buttons, Chrome Bezel and 67-69 Style Chrome Knobs for 1967-1973 Mustangs.
Give your classic Mustang all the benefits of cutting-edge radio technology without compromising the original in-dash look of your Mustang's radio with a new Model Two AM/FM radio from Retro Sound! The Model Two radio is the only made-for-iPod® radio available for your classic Mustang with full control and charging for your iPod®/iPhone®.
Retro Sound's Model Two AM/FM Radios are a breakthrough in classic car radios, offering advanced features like built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming along with rear USB and auxiliary inputs for playing MP3/WMA files. Flexible mounting options are available using Retro Sound's "InfiniMount" shaft/bracket system (patent pending), letting you install your Model Two with any Retro Sound vehicle specific bezel, plate and knob kit.
- Available with your choice of black or chrome faceplate & buttons
- Available with your choice of black or chrome bezel
- All chrome knobs (original style for 67 to mid 69 Mustangs)
- Full control and charging for your iPod®/iPhone®*
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- AM/FM tuner w/ 30 presets and RDS
- Built-in amplifier (25 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies
- Plays MP3/WMA files via rear USB inputs
- Selectable 32,000 color LCD illumination display with user presets
- Compatible with optional vehicle specific faceplate and metal knobs to match your classic car
- Authentic push-button styling
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, mid-range and balance adjustment
- Loudness control
- Inputs: 2 rear mounted USB inputs and 2 rear mounted auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- Separate power antenna and amp turn-on leads
Other Features and Specs:
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
*Full control and charging compatibility available for iPhone® 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S models. See attached install instructions for compatible iPod® models. Correct function of other versions of iPod® and iPhone® cannot be guaranteed.
*iPod® and iPhone® are NOT included!
*1967 through mid 1969 feature all chrome radio knobs. Mid 1969 through 1973 Mustangs used chrome knobs with a black center.
*Will not work with the 1968 factory optional padded center consoles. The extra thickness from the padded console interferes with the radio knob installation.