Retro Sound Retro Classic 1967-1969 Style AM/FM Radio with a Chrome Bezel for all 1968 Mustangs with a Factory Padded Center Console.
Retro Sound presents their Retro Classic radio with an AM/FM Tuner and a rear mounted auxiliary input for installation in any 1968 Mustang with a factory padded center console. This radio was created to meet the needs of today’s classic car enthusiasts that want a radio to maintain the classic in dash look of the vehicle’s original, but offers modern playback capabilities of the most recent digital music sources and formats.
Features and Specifications:
- AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
- Selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies
- Built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels)
- Three EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, and balance adjustments
- Authentic push-button styling
- InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
- Compatible with all RetroSound® vehicle specific bezel, plate and knob kits
- Inputs: one rear auxiliary input
- large, bright display
- Outputs: Two channel pre-amplifier outputs (rear)
- Separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on lead(s)
- White LCD illumination color
- Adjustable-angle LCD display
- Electronic Clock Function
- Optional IR Remote control
- 4 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
- Loudness Control
- Rear mounted auxiliary input
- 4-channel pre-amp outputs (front, rear)
- Separate power antenna & amp turn on lead(s)
This Retro Classic radio is Retro Sound's most basic radio offered in terms of display and appearance and is a direct fit for 1968 Mustangs with a factory padded center console. If you aren’t concerned with all the bells and whistles, then this is the radio for you. However, this radio is available to order with chrome knobs, a chrome face, a black bezel and chrome buttons or with chrome knobs, a chrome face, a chrome bezel and chrome buttons. These chrome buttons are used to create 30 AM/FM radio presets and implements the patent pending "Infinimount", shaft and bracket system for superior installation flexibility and incredible customization!
That is an impressive list of benefits, perks and features that is quite hard to ignore! The rear mounted auxiliary input lets you can connect your ipod, satellite unit, or any other device that has a headphone jack on it! This modern feature in particular lets you utilize today’s most recent technology while retaining the classic appearance and feel of the original radio found in all 1968 Mustangs with factory padded center consoles! Look classic while playing modern formats!
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$169.99
CJ's Low Price:$173.99