Retro Sound Zuma AM/FM Radio with a Black Face, Black Buttons, Black Bezel and 67-69 Style Chrome Knobs for 1967-1973 Mustangs.New from CJ Pony Parts is the latest radio offering for your classic Mustang from RetroSound, an industry leader in classic automotive sound. The Retrosound Zuma looks like the original Mustang radio -- complete with authentic-look push button styling and Ford replica knobs -- but offers the modern conveniences of a rear mounted USB port, two auxiliary inputs, built in high power amplifier and digital AM/FM tuner with RDS. With the Zuma you can get a digital media receiver that fits the factory radio opening in your Pony without modification, so you can enjoy your iPod, satellite radio, or other portable music player while cruising along in style.
Retrosound's Zuma radio will mount in any 1967-1973 Mustang using an ingenious InfiniMount bracket and shaft system that adjusts to fit any dash opening. You can connect your digital audio player, satellite radio, or a USB thumb drive loaded with music files and enjoy hours of entertainment in your classic Pony car. An enhanced LCD display features dual-color (white and green) illumination. Two sets of preamp outputs let you add external amplifiers. For the latest and greatest in audio technology for your car, choose a Retrosound Zuma Radio from CJ Pony Parts.
- Available with your choice of black or chrome faceplate & buttons
- Available with your choice of black or chrome bezel
- All chrome knobs (original style for 67 to mid 69 Mustangs)
- AM/FM Tuner with RDS & 30 Presets
- Selectable enhanced dual white or green LCD illumination
- Rear mounted USB allows playback of Mp3 and WMA digital music files
- Selectable tuner frequencies for USA or Europe
- New shaft system features rear knob functionality
- New push button styling for an authentic Mustang look
- Built-in amplifier (24 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
- Two sets of RCA low level outputs
- Digital clock function
- 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
- Loudness Control
- Inputs: rear-mounted standard USB port and two rear auxiliary inputs for iPod or other portable devices
- Outputs: four-channel pre-amp outputs (front & rear)
- Separate power antenna and amp turn on lead(s)
- InfiniMount bracket/shaft system for maximum installation flexibility
*1967 through mid 1969 feature all chrome radio knobs. Mid 1969 through 1973 Mustangs used chrome knobs with a black center.
*Will not work with the 1968 factory optional padded center consoles. The extra thickness from the padded console interferes with the radio knob installation.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$207.99
CJ's Low Price:$229.95