RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Bezel and a Chrome Face, Knobs and Buttons for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
When it's time to drive your 1969-1973 Mustang around town, are you able to listen to your favorite songs? Or are you stuck trying to tune your factory radio to a local radio station in hopes you might be able to hear a song or two? Why bother with that hassle when you could install this RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio? It's easy to put into your dash, and it gives you every modern convenience you could want while still maintaining an authentic, factory look!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Bezel with a Chrome Face, Buttons and Knobs
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound Products' Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD66 Long Beach Radio with a Black Bezel and a Chrome Face, Knobs and Buttons offers authentic-looking push-button styling combined with built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a 32,000-color display that allows you to fully customize its appearance to match the rest of your Mustang's interior! Not only that, you can purchase a separate SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner that will allow you to easily connect this radio to your SiriusXM account.
This Long Beach Radio also comes with two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs for your other portable devices. As a matter of fact, this radio is the most technologically advanced one on the market that you can buy for your vintage Mustang! It also comes with a built-in amplifier, so you won't have to worry about purchasing and installing a separate one. But if you do want to add another amp, you can easily install an external one thanks to this radio's dual RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output, or you can buy one of RetroSound Products' amplifiers that will seamlessly connect to your new radio.
And if you want a custom installation, that's easy too thanks to the optional extension cable! But if you want a more traditional install, it's just as simple thanks to the patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System that will allow you to install this radio behind your dash for a more fully integrated look!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD66 Long Beach Radio with a Black Bezel and a Chrome Face, Knobs and Buttons for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$134.99