RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with Black Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Face and Bezel for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
When you drive your classic 1969-1973 Mustang, can you listen to your favorite tunes? Can you get your favorite radio stations or stream music directly from your iPhone? If not, then it's time for an upgrade! Check out this RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio that's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Buttons and Knobs with a Chrome Face and Bezel
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD63 Long Beach Radio with Black Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Face and Bezel has plenty of awesome features. For one thing, it comes with built-in Bluetooth connectivity so you can talk hands-free or stream your audio wirelessly. For another thing, it comes ready to connect to a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1).
As a matter of fact, this is the most technologically advanced radio on the market for vintage Mustangs like yours! Not only that, this radio comes with a 32,000-color display that'll allow you to customize it to match the rest of your Pony's interior plus two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone. But, at the same time, you'll love that this radio still looks genuine since it has authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM RDS tuner that comes with 30 pre-sets! On top of that, you'll get two standard auxiliary inputs for your other portable devices and a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp. And, if one amp isn't enough for you, you can easily add any RetroSound Products' external amplifier or you can add another brand's external amp thanks to the front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output!
Worried about how easy this radio will be to install? Don't be! You can put it discreetly into your dashboard with the patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System or you can do a remote-mount custom install with the optional extension cable. No matter how you choose to install this radio, you'll love the way it sounds while you're driving down the road and playing all of your favorite music!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD63 Long Beach Radio with Black Buttons and Knobs and a Chrome Face and Bezel for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$108.99