RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and a Chrome Bezel, Knobs and Buttons for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
When you get in your classic 1969-1973 Mustang and turn on the radio, do you like what you hear? Do you get good reception, and is your radio capable of streaming music from Sirius XM Radio or off of your iPhone or iPad? If not, then it's time you upgraded to a new RetroSound Products' Long Beach Radio from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face with a Chrome Bezel, Knobs and Buttons
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to Sirius XM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD57 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and a Chrome Bezel, Knobs and Buttons is one of the best and most advanced radios you can buy for your vintage Mustang! It comes with built-in Bluetooth connectivity so you can make hands-free calls and stream audio files wirelessly. It also comes ready to connect to Sirius XM Radio if you purchase the Sirius XM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (not included with this radio, please see CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1). Not only that, this Long Beach Radio comes with a 32,000-color display that'll allow you to easily customize it to complement the rest of your Mustang's interior!
On top of all that, this radio includes two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs for other portable devices. Adding an external amplifier will be simple because of this radio's front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer pre-out, but you don't have to have an external amp if you don't want one since it also comes with a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp, and it'll also work seamlessly with one of RetroSound Products' external amplifiers! You'll also get the same features you've known and loved for years: an AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets and authentic push-buttons just like your original radio had!
Installation is incredibly easy too. This radio will install discreetly with a patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System behind your dash for a fully integrated look with the rest of your dash area, or you can install it remotely with the optional extension cable for a truly custom installation!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD57 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and a Chrome Bezel, Knobs and Buttons for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$349.99
CJ's Low Price:$139.99
CJ's Low Price:$29.99