RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Bezel and Buttons and Chrome Knobs for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Is there anything better than cruising down the street in your 1969-1973 Mustang with the windows down and your favorite band playing on the radio? We don't think so! But if your factory radio leaves a lot to be desired, it's time to upgrade to a new one that looks like your original radio but also has plenty of excellent, cutting-edge features, like this RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio, now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face, Bezel and Buttons with Chrome Knobs
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD64 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Bezel and Buttons and Chrome Knobs combines the appearance of your factory radio with the innovative features of a modern radio. Sure, you'll get a radio that has authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets. But you'll also get far more than that! You'll also get Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to make calls hands-free and stream wireless audio as well as a 32,000-color display that allows you to fully customize this radio's appearance to match the rest of your Mustang's interior!
Not only that, this Long Beach Radio will come ready to be connected to a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (not included, please see CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1). It also comes with two rear-mounted USB ports ready for your iPod and iPhone and two standard auxiliary inputs ready for any other portable devices you have. You won't even have to worry about purchasing a separate amplifier since this one comes with a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp. But if you do want to add an external amp, you can either get one made by RetroSound Products that will work seamlessly with your new radio or you can get one made by any other brand since this radio comes with front and rear RCA pre-outs and a subwoofer output.
Plus, installation is easy thanks to this radio's patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System! Your new radio can be discreetly installed so it's fully integrated with the rest of your dash, or you can remotely mount the body using the optional extension cable for a more custom-looking installation.
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD64 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face, Bezel and Buttons and Chrome Knobs for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99