RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Buttons and a Chrome Bezel and Knobs for all 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
When you're cruising down the road in your classic 1969-1973 Mustang, is there anything better than listening to your favorite songs? So make sure your radio can play all of your favorite tunes, new and old, and order this RetroSound Products Long Beach Radio from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Black Face and Black Buttons with a Chrome Bezel and Chrome Knobs
- Authentic Push-Button Styling
- Most Technologically Advanced Radio Made for 1969-1973 Mustangs
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity for Hands-Free Calls and Wireless Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready: Directly Connects to Sirius XM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (Not Included; Subscription Required)
- 32,000-Color Display for Full Customization to Match Mustang's Interior
- Two Rear-Mounted USB Ports for iPod/iPhone
- Two Standard Auxiliary Inputs for Other Portable Devices
- Built-In 25 Watts x 4 Channel Power RMS MOSFET Amp
- Front and Rear RCA Pre-Outs and Subwoofer Output for External Amplifiers
- AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Pre-Sets
- Can Remotely Mount Body Using Optional Extension Cable for Custom Installation
- Works Seamlessly with Any of RetroSound Products' External Amplifiers
- Easy to Install with RetroSound's Patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System
- Installs Discreetly Behind the Dash for a Fully Integrated Look
This RetroSound Products RSRD56 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Buttons and a Chrome Bezel and Knobs is the most technologically advanced radio you can buy for your vintage Mustang! You'll get all of the features you're used to: an AM/FM radio with 30 pre-sets and authentic push-button styling, so it'll look nice and genuine. But RetroSound Products also took this radio a few steps further and added plenty of other, more cutting-edge features including built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming, the ability to directly connect to Sirius XM radio via the Sirius XM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (which is not included: please see CJ Pony Parts # SXV300V1) and a 32,000-color display that'll allow you to fully customize this radio to match the rest of your Mustang's interior.
On top of all that, it also comes with two rear-mounted USB ports for your iPod and iPhone and two other standard auxiliary inputs for other portable devices. You won't even have to worry about buying an extra amp for this radio if you don't want to because it comes with a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amp! However, if you want to add an external amplifier, it's easy thanks to the front and rear RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output that'll allow you to add one if you so choose. And, to make your life even easier, this radio is designed to work seamlessly with any of RetroSound Products' external amplifiers as well!
Installation is easy thanks to their patented InfiniMount Adjustable Bracket System, and it'll install discreetly behind your dash for a fully integrated look. You can also easily mount the radio body remotely using the optional extension cable for a truly custom install! Either way, you'll love this new radio and how easily it allows you to listen to all of your favorite bands!
Long Beach Radio Specifications:
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable) with RDS: 87.5-107.9MHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Usable Sensitivity: 12.5 dBf
Selectivity: 75 dB @ 400kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 62 dB (Stereo), 67 dB (Mono)
Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz: 0.8% (Stereo), 0.5% (Mono)
Separation: 32 dB @ 1kHz
Frequency Response: 30-16,000 Hz
AM: (EU and US Tuning Capable)
Tuning Range (USA, EUR, AUS, JAP, RUS Tuning Capable): 530-1710 kHz
Antenna Terminal: External Antenna Connector
Dimensions (Radio Face and Push-Buttons Only): 3.5"W x 1.5" H x 1.05" D
Dimensions (Radio Body): 3.96"W x 1.98"H x 4.30"D
Power Requirements: 10.5-14.4 volts
Current Consumption (During Operation): Max. 15A
Current Consumption (Car Off): <3.5 mA
Output Power (@ 14.4 volts @ 4 ohm @ 1% THD): 25x4 Watts RMS 45x4 Watts Max Power
Output Impedance: 4
Low Level Output (4 Channels): 2.85 Volts
AUX 1 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
AUX 2 Input: >300 mV / 6 k‡
USB 1 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
USB 2 Input: 5V (USB Female Input)
The radio in many early and late model Mustangs wasn't great. Mustang owners shouldn't have to be stuck with an AM single speaker radio, though, as CJ Pony Parts offers many high-quality, retro-looking replacement Mustang radios. These radios feature that retro look with modern conveniences, like iPod/MP3 connectivity and Bluetooth!
Order a RetroSound Products RSRD56 Long Beach Radio with a Black Face and Buttons and a Chrome Bezel and Knobs for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$139.99